Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Happy Story- Starring Hannah Rose


With hannah being the first and only niece of mine, I have a bad habit of buying her things (aka spoiling her). I figure its not really spoiling until she knows its spoiling :-) So really its not bad, I'm just being a nice aunt. Anywho, sometimes I see things and think "If I were a little girl I would like that." Now sometimes these things are a little older than hannah needs right now but what if they are not to be found when I want them? So the other day I found a plastic tea set for really cheap, problem was I had bought the afore mentioned 380 dollars of books....by the time I could get back to buy it, it was gone....I was sad :-( But then I was glad...because I found this.


Hannah was very happy...


And rewarded her Aunt Ashlee with a Ginormous grin. (And a hug)
She then went back to playing with her new toy...
The end of a happy story. (Unlike the 380 dollars lol)

1 comment: